Careers at Verax Systems
Since the beginning of Verax Systems in 2004, we realize that our success depends on adding hard-working, talented, goal-oriented individuals to our team. Our company culture embraces individual growth, responsibility, creativity and accomplishment. Our employees benefit from:
Our products are written using Java three-tier enterprise Java (J2EE) technologies and tools such as:
- Java Spring framework including:
- Spring MVC
- Spring Remoting
- Spring Security
- Spring AOP
- Hibernate and native SQL (mixed model used for maximum performance)
- Databases: Oracle (primary) and Microsoft SQL Server (secondary)
- Adobe Flex/BlazeDS or HTML/jQuery/Spring MVC GUI front-ends
- jQuery Mobile and native apps for smartphone/tablet clients
- Continuous integration & build: Hudson, Cruise Control and Apache Maven
- Development environment: Eclipse
- Source code management: Mercurial
- Testing: JUnit and own Spring-based system testing framework
- Code analysis: Sonar
- ... and others
At Verax Systems we believe in developers' talent and good communication rather than complex, boring, formal project management methodologies. We take an agile approach to project management and use Scrum.
Our trainings enable engineers to gain proficiency in developing complex, three-tier enterprise Java (J2EE) applications as well as managing software development projects.
Our training programs are focused on the following areas:
- Understanding general database architecture and concepts
- SQL query optimization
- Advanced Hibernate topics such as cache, optimizations, transactions, etc.
- Spring framework
- Scrum/agile software project management
Refer a friend for a job at Verax Systems at any of our office locations, and you'll get a cash referral fee if he/she is hired.
Please contact our human resources for more details.
Our customers include leading Fortune 500 companies such as Alcatel-Lucent, ING Group, Santander Group, Samsung, BNP Paribas, Fortis and many others.
Verax Systems has successfully delivered software and services in over 30 countries worldwide, on five continents.