ApplicationsNMS & APM - unified network, application and IT infrastructure managementService Desk - incident management and SLA complianceCustomer Care & Billing - customer, product, service management and billingProject Management - complete control over network infrastructure projectsWorkflow - automate and track execution of business processesKPI Dashboard - measure, monitor and manage IT & telco business performance
SolutionsIT Management Suite - simplify, automate and reduce cost of IT managementOSS/BSS Suite - quickly define, provision, monitor and bill telco & IT services
- NMS & APM - manage 100+ monitors for up to 10 devices, hosts or applications for free
- Service Desk - use for 3 users with unlimited incidents for free
- IT Management Suite applications virtual machine: NMS & APM, Service Desk & SLA Management, KPI Dashboard & Workflow
- Free SNMP Agent Simulator for UNIX & Windows
- Free Database Load Simulator for UNIX & Windows
- Free IPMI Library for Java
- Free ICMP Library for Java/Windows
Free Verax Service Desk download
Free, fully functional, non-expiring Verax Service Desk
Fully functional product with all features and functions. Free use allowed with limitations provided below. Easy conversion to commercial version by entering a license key obtained from Verax Systems upon software purchase.
Size: 511 MB
Released on: 2013-04-25
HTTP DownloadFTP Download
One-click Windows installer with bundled Java, Apache Tomcat and free Oracle Express database.
After the installation, the default administrator login credentials are "admin" (login) and "pass" (password).
|Microsoft Windows XP or higher, 32 or 64 bit versions (in case of Windows XP, a Professional edition must be used).|
VMware virtual machine
Size: 3247 MB
Released on: 2013-05-09
HTTP DownloadFTP Download
A VMware image with a pre-configured 64-bit CentOS 6 Linux, free Oracle Express database, Apache Tomcat running:
NMS & APM,
KPI Dashboard with pre-configured KPIs.
Please refer to these release notes for information on virtual machine setup, passwords, NMS URL and other configuration details.
|A free VMware Player (version 3.0 or later) or a compatible VMware product.|
Linux/UNIX installation package is available for commercial version only.
Verax Service Desk can be used for free with the following limitations:
- Up 3 users with unlimited number of incidents, SLA levels and change requests. The software will report exceeding this limit, however it will continue to run for evaluation purposes
- The software is provided "as is" with no warranty or technical support. Verax Systems provide no remedies or warranties, whether expressed or implied.
Questions or problems?
Please report problems, enhancement suggestions and other feedback via e-mail to sdesk at veraxsystems.com.