ApplicationsNMS & APM - unified network, application and IT infrastructure managementService Desk - incident management and SLA complianceCustomer Care & Billing - customer, product, service management and billingProject Management - complete control over network infrastructure projectsWorkflow - automate and track execution of business processesKPI Dashboard - measure, monitor and manage IT & telco business performance
SolutionsIT Management Suite - simplify, automate and reduce cost of IT managementOSS/BSS Suite - quickly define, provision, monitor and bill telco & IT services
- NMS & APM - manage 100+ monitors for up to 10 devices, hosts or applications for free
- Service Desk - use for 3 users with unlimited incidents for free
- IT Management Suite applications virtual machine: NMS & APM, Service Desk & SLA Management, KPI Dashboard & Workflow
- Free SNMP Agent Simulator for UNIX & Windows
- Free Database Load Simulator for UNIX & Windows
- Free IPMI Library for Java
- Free ICMP Library for Java/Windows
SPARK - WiFi and WiMax hotspot management
SPARK is a system for deploying wireless, high speed Internet access. SPARK provides scalable, high performance management facilities and infrastructure for those companies and individuals wishing to generate additional revenues via commercial grade WiFi and WiMax services such as public access hotspots.
The SPARK allows to control how users access your network and in turn gain access to the Internet in a secure environment. Users may be charged for access through a variety of means (including credit card payments, SMS payments, pre-paid) while your employees access the network freely. Access to certain web sites is provided for free, and SPARK is also able to block access to sites that are deemed unsuitable. Bandwidth is controlled so that no user abuses the system and a full suite of reports are available to the system administrator, giving a complete picture of network utilisation.
SPARK has been deployed across number of locations including:
- Subscriber, transaction and tariff database,
- Range of customisable charging plans,
- AAA Radius server and customer database,
- Supports multiple zones,
- Full remote management,
- Charge any amount, for any time for any bandwidth,
- Credit card, SMS, pre-paid voucher or subscription payment services,
- You choose what your users are offered for a fee or for free,
- Detailed usage reports,
- Charging summaries, subscriber usage, bandwidth utilisation plus many more,
- Fully customizable portal screens,
- Blacklist sites & free access sites (walled garden),
- Post-login content delivery,
- Easy to use, 100% web based management.
Content server integration
SPARK login (portal) pages can easily be integrated with content servers in order to create additional revenue streams (e.g. from advertising).
Benefit from all of the SPARK features and capabilities and be able to launch a commercial grade wireless network in minimal time. Your customers can gain the benefit of WiFi internet access while you control the finances.
Documents and brochures
|SPARK - data sheet|
Based on current experiences of our customers, introduction of SPARK benefits in:
- Increase in core business revenue - due to keeping the customer for longer and the opportunity to present product advertisements.
- Customer rate increase - thanks to attractive, distinctive service.
- Operating and access cost decrease through a bandwidth management mechanism, allowing the choice of the most cost-effective ISP access service.
- Time and money savings due to easy and independent service access model configuration: unrestricted tariff and service management.
- Flexibility for the customer - support of many different ways of payment: credit cards, SMS, pre-paid scratch cards or free access.
- Loyalty programs' support - payment for Internet access with programme points.
- Consistent image through complete customization of the interface to the brand design.
- Better targeting due to presentation of a chosen content and session analysis.
- Compliance with the EU data retention directive.
Please follow the link on the right side in order to login to a live demo system on the Internet. Please contact our consultant, to obtain your login and password.
Please report problems, enhancement suggestions and other feedback via e-mail to spark at veraxsystems.com.