ApplicationsNMS & APM - unified network, application and IT infrastructure managementService Desk - incident management and SLA complianceCustomer Care & Billing - customer, product, service management and billingProject Management - complete control over network infrastructure projectsWorkflow - automate and track execution of business processesKPI Dashboard - measure, monitor and manage IT & telco business performance
SolutionsIT Management Suite - simplify, automate and reduce cost of IT managementOSS/BSS Suite - quickly define, provision, monitor and bill telco & IT services
- NMS & APM - manage up to 25 devices, applications or hosts for free
- Service Desk - manage up to 200 incidents for free
- IT Management Suite applications virtual machine: NMS & APM, Service Desk & SLA Management, KPI Dashboard & Workflow
- Free SNMP Agent Simulator for UNIX & Windows
- Free Database Load Simulator for UNIX & Windows
- Free IPMI Library for Java
- Free ICMP Library for Java/Windows
Customer, product and service management and billing
Verax Customer Care & Billing (CCB) enables postpaid billing of products and services. It unifies four business applications (Customer Care, Product Catalog, Self Care and Billing) into one, reducing the cost and time required for integration and enabling quick time-to-market at a competitive price.
CCB is pre-integrated with Verax OSS applications (NMS, Helpdesk, Provisioning) simplifying OSS-to-BSS integration and providing "looking glass" functionality for end-to-end customer information.
Single pane of glass to customers & services
- Unified BSS (business support system) featuring customer care, product catalog, self care portal, inventory and billing, enabling rapid deployment and quick ROI.
- Reduce customer care costs by allowing customers to directly manage their accounts.
- Quickly generate new revenues with on-line ordering.
- Single pane of glass presenting complete customer information (CP device status, raised tickets, billing information, history of purchases, payments).
Verax CCB has been successfully deployed on the following platforms:
- Commercial: Linux, Windows XP (Professional edition only), Windows Vista (Home or Professional), Windows 7 (Home or Professional), Windows 8 (Home or Professional), Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Oracle Solaris, IBM AIX, HP-UX and IBM AS/400.
- Open source: Linux and Open Solaris.
Verax CCB supports both free and commercial databases:
- Commercial: Oracle (version 10 or higher), Microsoft SQL Server (2008 or higher).
- Free: Oracle Express, Microsoft SQL Server Express.
Verax CCB runs on any modern web browser including: Internet Explorer (9 and higher), Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari and others.
Please contact us for information on CPU, RAM and disk requirements for your installation.
- Unified, flexible billing system capable of supporting various, multi-play types of businesses: wireless, wireline, backhaul and others.
- Use unified product and service catalog for better time-to-market, reduced cost of implementation and attractive bundling and discounting.
- Graphically define new or modify existing products in minutes.
- Generate new revenues: quickly add new customers and launch services.
- Automate time-consuming billing tasks.
- Add service providers and resellers in minutes.
- Support multi-tenancy.
- Post-sale CRM with management of hierarchical customer accounts (customer information, contact information, service addresses, etc.).
- Billing information: purchased services & subscriptions, contracts, billing cycles and invoices.
- Customer premise (CP) devices inventory with current device status, active and past alarms, availability and outage history (from Verax NMS & APM).
- History of customer-related incidents and help desk tickets (from Verax Service Desk).
- Full account history.
- Inventory of offered products and services (name, description, logo, code, attachments, etc.).
- Product hierarchy, bundles and dependencies.
- Rate plans & pricings.
- Product categories (e.g. WiFi, WiMax, hardware, etc.).
- Additional, user-defined product information (e.g. for service provisioning).
- Full product history.
- Rate plans & charges.
- Invoice templates & settings.
- Retrieval of billing data (UDRs/CDRs) from various sources.
- Rating engine to calculate amounts due based on tariff plans and usage.
- Generation of bills and usage statements using flexible, fully user-configurable billing cycles.
- Generation of bills and usage statements based on user-defined templates supporting graphical content (images, banners, etc.).
- Billing engine with graphical billing process management.
- Integration module for Microsoft Great Plains.
Customer self-management of:
- General contact information.
- Contracts (start dates, products, terms, renewals, etc.).
- Invoices (due and past invoices and current account balance, etc.).
- Issues (current and past tickets with full incident history, etc.) - available with Verax Service Desk.
- On-line ordering of additional products and services.
- Fully customizable - a framework with configurable styles (CSS), layouts (HTML) and graphics.
- Maximum level of security - runs as a separate application.
- Full management of resellers, underlying service providers (e.g. link or content providers).
- Provisioning of services requiring 3rd party providers.
- Customer premise (CP) devices inventory with provisioning profiles and service addresses.
- Available service address inventory for provisioning and network planning.
- Generation of reports in PDF, CSV, or XLS formats.
- Graphically designed report templates.
- Scheduled report generation times (e.g. every Friday at 5 PM).
- Configurable report retention times.
- Automatic report distribution via email to the configured user groups.
- Optional integration with Verax KPI Dashboard.
- Advanced filtering with user-defined, persistent filter configurations.
- User configurable selection of visible/hidden columns.
- Text search capable of searching in attachments such as Microsoft Word, Excel, or PDF files.
- User-defined fields for extending/customizing projects, tasks and other items.
- CSV imports and exports for projects, tasks and other items.
- On-line help.
Click here to login to a live CCB demo (please contact us for username and password). The recommended screen resolution is 1200x1024 or higher.
Click here for a read-only access to the Administrator Console. The Console is bundled with the CCB distribution package and contains user management, business reports, background process management and other core functionalities.
Please click here to schedule a full demo over WebEx.
More images on Flickr.com