Single Pane of Glass
Integrate the key areas of customer care, service catalog, on-line ordering and billing into a single product.
Rapidly Launch New Services
Activate new prepaid and postpaid services in minutes and provide easy on-line ordering for your customers.
Keep Customers Satisfied
Delight your customers with flexible offer segmentation and personalized product bundles.
Self Care Portal
Generate more cross-selling opportunities with fully customizable customer portal and on-line ordering.
Automate Billing Process
Cut invoicing costs by saving time and increasing accuracy with a fully automated billing process.
Simplify Tax Calculation
Ensure accuracy with advanced tax calculation engine and multi-currency support.
Click to expand:
- Post-sale CRM.
- Unlimited account hierarchy.
- Custom pricing, promotions, discounts for individual account at any level in the hierarchy.
- Ability to handle both single or multiple contracts per customer with various terms and conditions.
- Full contracts change history.
- Automatic contract renewal.
- Full financial data - invoices, payments, accounting operations.
- Accounts ageing process - notifications, automatic service suspension and termination.
- User-defined account and contract life-cycle with ability to trigger actions in 3rd party systems.
- History of customer-related incidents (from Verax Service Desk).
- Grouping accounts by multiple factors e.g. credit class, billing batch, geographical region.
- Self Care Portal access management.
- Attachments - internal and exposed via Self Care Portal.
- Full account history.
- Build-in import and export.feature (customers, contracts, invoices etc.).
- Metrics calculation (MRR, TCV) both on account and contract level.
- Multi-language and multi-currency support.
- Business and supporting services inventory.
- Multiple rate plans and cost plans per service support.
- Multi-currency support.
- Various charges model support e.g. flat fee, per unit, tier, volume.
- Product and rate plans segments by various factors: geographical region, credit class.
- Product hierarchy, bundles and dependencies management.
- Additional, user-defined product provisioning information.
- User-defined product and rate plans life-cycle with ability to trigger actions in 3rd party systems.
- Configurable max subscription time limit per rate plan.
- Configurable max usage limit per rate plan.
- Full change history.
- Retrieval of usage data (UDRs/CDRs) from various sources.
- In advance or in areas charge calculation.
- Customizable invoice templates with summary data only, or with detailed line-item data.
- Multi-currency support.
- Customizable payment terms.
- Build-in taxation module (GST, VAT) with tax exempt feature.
- Ability to use 3rd party tax engine.
- Ad-hoc and scheduled bill process runs.
- Automatic invoices delivery (e-mail, SMS).
- Various bill process configuration: include particular charge type only, particular bill batch, particular billing day or even particular accounts.
Customer self-management of:
- General personal information.
- Contracts overview.
- Invoices (due and past invoices and current account balance, etc.).
- Issues - current and past with full incident history, etc. - available with Verax Service Desk.
- On-line ordering of additional products and services.
- Fully customizable - a framework with configurable styles (CSS), layouts (HTML) and graphics.
- Secure, standalone application separated from rest of the customer care and billing.
- Customer equipment (CE) inventory with current status, active and past alarms, availability and outage history (from Verax NMS & APM).
- Voucher management for generating, distributing and tracking various types of vouchers, such as scratch cards, authorization codes, bonus packages, etc.
- Sites and circuits.
- Management of resellers and service providers.
- Service address for provisioning and network planning.
- Most popular products and rate plans.
- MRR and TCV change over last week, last month, last year.
- Most unpopular products and rate plans.
- Number of customers added/removed this week, month, quarter, year.
- Average revenue per user last year.
- Amount invoiced/collected this month, last month, quarter, semi-annual, year.
- Generation of reports in PDF, CSV, or XLS formats.
- Graphically designed report templates.
- Scheduled report generation times (e.g. every Friday at 5 PM).
- Configurable report retention times.
- Automatic report distribution via email to the configured user groups.
- An easy to use Web 2.0 application.
- Advanced data filtering with user-defined, persistent filter configurations.
- User configurable selection of visible/hidden columns.
- Text search capable of searching not only in a database but also in attachments such as Microsoft Word, Excel, or PDF files.
- CSV imports and exports for subscribers, products and other items.
- On-line help.
Commercial: Linux, Windows XP (Professional edition only), Windows Vista (Home or Professional), Windows 7 (Home or Professional), Windows 8 (Home or Professional), Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Oracle Solaris, IBM AIX and HP-UX.
Open source: Linux and Open Solaris.
Commercial: Oracle (version 10 or higher), Microsoft SQL Server (2008 or higher).
Free: Oracle Express, Microsoft SQL Server Express.
Any modern web browser including: Internet Explorer (9 and higher), Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari and others.
As Internet Explorer 9 is not available on Windows XP, another browser (e.g. Firefox) has to be used instead.
Please contact us for information on CPU, RAM and disk requirements for your installation.