Verax Customer Care & Billing
Customer, product and service management and billing
Single pane of glass to customers & services
Verax Customer Care & Billing (CCB) enables pre-paid and post-paid billing of products and services. It unifies four business applications (Customer Care, Product Catalog, Self Care and Billing) into one, reducing the cost and time required for integration and enabling quick time-to-market at a competitive price.
- Unified BSS (business support system) featuring customer care, product catalog, self care portal, inventory and billing, enabling rapid deployment and quick ROI.
- Reduce customer care costs by allowing customers to directly manage their accounts.
- Quickly generate new revenues with on-line ordering.
- Single pane of glass presenting complete customer information (CP device status, raised tickets, billing information, history of purchases, payments).
- Built-in provisioning inventory for easy provisioning with Verax Workflow or other tools.
- Unified, flexible billing system capable of supporting various, multi-play types of businesses: wireless, wireline, backhaul and others.
- Use unified product and service catalog for better time-to-market, reduced cost of implementation and attractive bundling and discounting.
- Graphically define new or modify existing products in minutes.
- Generate new revenues: quickly add new customers and launch services.
- Automate time-consuming billing tasks.
- Add service providers and resellers in minutes.
- Support multi-tenancy.
- Simplified provisioning via a built-in provisioning inventory.
Click to expand:
- Post-sale CRM with management of hierarchical customer accounts (customer information, contact information, service addresses, etc.).
- Individual and business customers.
- Customer information import and export.
- Subscriber contracts: terms, renewals, activation dates, billing cycles, etc.
- Billing information: purchased services, subscriptions, associated contracts.
- Invoices and payments.
- Extensibility with user-defined account statuses, types and contract statuses.
- Self Care Portal access management.
- History of customer-related incidents and help desk tickets (from Verax Service Desk).
- Full account history.
- Full contract information for each customer: number, status, effective date, activation date, start date and associated purchase order.
- Contracted products, subscriptions and rate plans.
- Term, expiry and renewal.
- Information about customer equipment associated with a contract.
- Single or separate invoices for each contracted item.
- Full change history.
- Inventory of offered products and services (name, description, logo, code, attachments, etc.).
- Product hierarchy, bundles and dependencies.
- Rate plans, pricings, credit classes and payment terms.
- Flexible, fully user-configurable billing cycles.
- Product categories (e.g. WiFi, WiMax, hardware, etc.).
- Market segments for defining product availabilities.
- Additional, user-defined product provisioning information.
- Extensibility with user-defined product statuses and categories.
- Full change history.
- Import and export.
- Retrieval of usage data (UDRs/CDRs) from various sources.
- Rate plans & charges.
- Rating engine calculating amounts due based on rate plans and usage.
- Bill runs and invoices
- Customizable invoice templates.
- Multi-currency support.
- Tax codes and regions.
- Tax exempts.
Customer self-management of:
- General contact information.
- Contracts (start dates, products, terms, renewals, etc.).
- Invoices (due and past invoices and current account balance, etc.).
- Issues (current and past tickets with full incident history, etc.) - available with Verax Service Desk.
- On-line ordering of additional products and services.
- Fully customizable - a framework with configurable styles (CSS), layouts (HTML) and graphics.
- Secure, standalone application separated from rest of the customer care and billing.
- Customer premises (CP) devices inventory with current device status, active and past alarms, availability and outage history (from Verax NMS & APM).
- Sites and circuits.
- Management of resellers and service providers.
- Service address for provisioning and network planning.
- Generation of reports in PDF, CSV, or XLS formats.
- Graphically designed report templates.
- Scheduled report generation times (e.g. every Friday at 5 PM).
- Configurable report retention times.
- Automatic report distribution via email to the configured user groups.
- Optional integration with Verax KPI Dashboard.
- An easy to use Web 2.0 application.
- Advanced data filtering with user-defined, persistent filter configurations.
- User configurable selection of visible/hidden columns.
- Text search capable of searching not only in a database but also in attachments such as Microsoft Word, Excel, or PDF files.
- CSV imports and exports for subscribers, products and other items.
- On-line help.
More images on Flickr.com
Commercial: Linux, Windows XP (Professional edition only), Windows Vista (Home or Professional), Windows 7 (Home or Professional), Windows 8 (Home or Professional), Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Oracle Solaris, IBM AIX and HP-UX.
Open source: Linux and Open Solaris.
Commercial: Oracle (version 10 or higher), Microsoft SQL Server (2008 or higher).
Free: Oracle Express, Microsoft SQL Server Express.
Verax CCB runs on any modern web browser including: Internet Explorer (9 and higher), Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari and others.
Please contact us for information on CPU, RAM and disk requirements for your installation.
Please contact us for a quote on license, services and support for your installation. The price is dependent on a number of active customers. In order to obtain an accurate quote, please be ready to provide us with estimated numbers of customers of the following types: