Click to expand:
Verax Customer Care & Billing (CCB) enables pre-paid and post-paid billing of products and services.
It unifies four business applications (Customer Care, Product Catalog, Self Care and Billing) into one, reducing the cost and time required for integration and enabling quick time-to-market at a competitive price.
CCB is pre-integrated with Verax OSS applications (NMS, Service Desk, Provisioning) simplifying OSS-to-BSS integration and providing "looking glass" functionality for end-to-end customer information.
- Unified BSS (business support system) featuring customer care, product catalog, self care portal, inventory and billing enabling rapid deployment and quick ROI.
- Reduce customer care costs by allowing customers to directly manage their accounts.
- Quickly generate new revenues with on-line ordering.
- Single pane of glass presenting complete customer information (CP device status, raised tickets, billing information, history of purchases, payments).
- Built-in provisioning inventory for easy provisioning with Verax Integration Engine or other tools.
Verax NMS & APM provides a service-oriented, unified management & monitoring of networks, applications and infrastructure enabling quick problem detection, root-cause analysis, reporting and automating recovery, reducing costs and shortening service delivery downtimes.
- Service- and business- oriented presentation of information, enabling managers to immediately assess failure impact on provided services and prioritize recovery actions.
- Simplified and lower cost IT management with a cross-silos, 360° view of IT infrastructure, networks and applications in a single system.
- Downtime prevention by detecting potential problems before they affect service continuity.
- Shorter service downtimes: quick problem analysis via event correlations, immediate notifications and automated reactive business logic.
Verax Asset Management & Service Desk integrates IT asset management with service desk processes in order to reduce operations cost and increase customer satisfaction by ensuring timely and consistent service request resolution.
- Save operational expenses by consolidating asset management across multiple locations.
- Maximize the value of IT assets by eliminating underutilized resources.
- Integrate service support processes across multiple departments.
- Monitor and report SLA (Service Level Agreements) compliance.
- Streamline service desk process and automate incident resolution.
- Integrate with Verax NMS & APM and Verax Integration Engine in order to create advanced active asset management, automated infrastructure incident tracking, disaster recovery or provisioning solutions.
Verax Site Management enables complete control over every aspect of site management lifecycle from new site built-outs to operations and maintenance of existing sites.
- Reduce delivery times and meet project deadlines with automated workflows templates.
- Track and control operations at each site with automated task scheduling and forecasting.
- Collaborate efficiently with stakeholders through central, searchable information repository eliminating spreadsheets.
- Improve the decision making process with standard and custom business reports, Gantt charts and KPIs.
- Link network infrastructure rollout with end-to-end business processes through integration with network management and helpdesk (e.g. open a trouble ticket to NOC team as part of the process).
Verax OSS/BSS provisioning is based on the Verax Integration Engine: a complete BPM (Business Process Management) enabling uniform, manageable and process-oriented integration of IT systems, applications and people.
Designed for telco and IT services & applications, Verax Integration Engine allows service providers and enterprises to tie their applications and services into repeatable, consistent, end-to-end process flows.
- Simplifies and streamlines service management and eliminates errors and fallout, reducing customer churn.
- Increases operational efficiency of service activation allowing for cost reductions.
- Assures repeatability of the provisioning process through automation.
- Ensures provisioning transaction consistency.
- Ensures seamless, uniform communications between operator's BSS systems and the various types of network elements.
- Abstracts low-level configuration protocols and network management commands into simple workflows.
Administrator Console and the core platform are shared by all Verax applications and ensure centralized, unified management and provide carrier-grade features, such as: fault tolerance, distributed processing, security, user management, reporting and others.
- Reduce operating costs via a centralized, unified management console.
- Ensure business continuity with High Availability configuration.
- Use hardware resources effectively and avoid investment in high-end servers by distributing processes on a cluster of cost-effective machines.
- Quickly design and modify business reports to fit business needs using a built-in, unified, cross-application reporting engine and report scheduler.
- Increase user productivity via the built-in Single Sign-On Server (SSO) for easy access to all of the OSS/BSS applications: only one-time user authentication (on the first accessed application) is required.
- Reduce user management costs by out-of-the-box integration with LDAP and ActiveDirectory services.
- Secure your installation via a sophisticated system of roles, rights and security profiles.
- Run internationally with multiple language packs.
Commercial: Linux, Windows XP (Professional edition only), Windows Vista (Home or Professional), Windows 7 (Home or Professional), Windows 8 (Home or Professional), Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Oracle Solaris, IBM AIX and HP-UX.
Open source: Linux and Open Solaris.
CPU: Dual-core running at 2 GHz.
RAM: 1 GB of free, available RAM for NMS & APM, additional 1 GB when the database is running on the same host.
Disk space: 1 GB for NMS & APM, additional 3 GB (4 GB total) when the database is running on the same host.
Commercial: Oracle (version 10 or higher), Microsoft SQL Server (2008 or higher).
Free: Oracle Express, Microsoft SQL Server Express.
Please contact us for information on CPU, RAM and disk requirements for your installation.
Desktop: Any web browser supporting Adobe Flash version 9 or higher including Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari and others.