ApplicationsNMS & APM - unified network, application and IT infrastructure managementService Desk - incident management and SLA complianceCustomer Care & Billing - customer, product, service management and billingProject Management - complete control over network infrastructure projectsWorkflow - automate and track execution of business processesKPI Dashboard - measure, monitor and manage IT & telco business performance
SolutionsIT Management Suite - simplify, automate and reduce cost of IT managementOSS/BSS Suite - quickly define, provision, monitor and bill telco & IT services
- NMS & APM - manage up to 25 devices, applications or hosts for free
- Service Desk - manage up to 200 incidents for free
- IT Management Suite applications virtual machine: NMS & APM, Service Desk & SLA Management, KPI Dashboard & Workflow
- Free SNMP Agent Simulator for UNIX & Windows
- Free Database Load Simulator for UNIX & Windows
- Free IPMI Library for Java
- Free ICMP Library for Java/Windows
Verax ITMS - simplify, automate and reduce cost of IT management
Verax IT Management Suite (ITMS) is a set of pre-integrated, service-oriented applications covering end-to-end IT Management with short turn up times and no integration hassles, enabling IT departments to simplify, automate and reduce costs of IT management.
End-to-end business service management
Verax ITMS is a complete IT service management solution containing the following, fully integrated applications:
Verax NMS & APM provides a service-oriented, unified management & monitoring of networks, applications and infrastructure enabling quick problem detection, root-cause analysis, reporting and automating recovery, reducing costs and shortening downtimes of IT service delivery.
- Service- and business- oriented presentation of information, enabling managers to immediately assess failure impact on provided services and prioritize recovery actions.
- Simplified and lower cost IT management with a cross-silos, 360° view of IT infrastructure, networks and applications in a single system.
- Downtime prevention by detecting potential problems before they affect service continuity.
- Shorter service downtimes: quick problem analysis via event correlations, immediate notifications and automated reactive business logic.
|NMS & APM data sheet|
|NMS & APM online help|
Verax Service Desk automates and streamlines incident management, ensuring timely resolution and SLA compliance.
- Streamline IT and network operations, ensure SLA compliance and maximize applications and network uptimes.
- Control incident resolution workflow from assigning tasks to administrators and resolving incidents, to automating workflows and tracking them through to completion.
- Shorten incident resolution time based on experience-based information stored in the knowledgebase.
- Ensure that incidents are resolved in a timely manner via fully configurable escalation procedures and notification procedures.
- Integrate with Verax NMS & APM and Verax Workflow Engine in order to create advanced incident tracking scenarios such as disaster recovery procedures and service provisioning.
|Service Desk data sheet|
|Service Desk online help|
Verax Workflow is a complete BPM (Business Process Management) application enabling uniform, manageable and process-oriented integration of IT systems, applications, and people.
Designed for telco and IT services & applications, Verax Workflow allows service providers and enterprises to tie their applications and services into repeatable, consistent, end-to-end process flows.
- Interconnect disparate systems using J2EE, XML, Web services and other industry standards.
- Out-of-the-box integration with Verax applications for building IT automation, disaster recovery, provisioning and other scenarios.
- Automate business processes for increased efficiency, error reduction and consistent performance.
- Update business processes easily and enable incremental roll-out according to business needs through GUI-driven versioning, deployment and rollback.
- Gain better visibility into business process performance through execution tracking and reporting.
|Workflow data sheet|
|Workflow online help|
KPI Dashboard automates gathering, analysis and reporting of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for increasing efficiency and profitability of service providers such as ISPs, MSPs, internal IT departments, telco operators and others.
- Rich graphical presentation of KPIs providing a clear and up-to-date picture of a business condition enabling managers to measure, monitor and manage business performance.
- Reduction of routine reporting costs via a fully automated data gathering process.
- Single point of access to all KPIs and data aggregation from various sources for end-to-end visualization of business performance.
- Trending based on historical performance data stored in a warehouse.
- Pre-configured KPIs for Verax NMS & APM, Service Desk and other Verax applications, enabling instant performance data reporting.
|KPI Dashboard data sheet|
|KPI Dashboard online help|
Administrator Console and the core platform are shared by all Verax applications and ensure centralized, unified management and provide enterprise-grade features such as fault tolerance, distributed processing, security, user management, reporting and others.
- Reduce operating costs via a centralized, unified management console.
- Ensure business continuity with High Availability configuration.
- Use hardware resources effectively and avoid investment in high-end servers by distributing processes on a cluster of cost-effective machines.
- Quickly design and modify business reports to fit business needs using a built-in, unified, cross-application reporting engine and report scheduler.
- Increase user productivity via the built-in Single Sign-On Server (SSO) for easy access to all of the IT Management Suite applications: only one-time user authentication (on the first accessed application) is required.
- Reduce user management costs by out-of-the-box integration with LDAP and ActiveDirectory services.
- Secure your installation via a sophisticated system of roles, rights and security profiles.
- Run internationally with multiple language packs.
|Administrator Console online help|
IT Management Suite applications are three-tier Enterprise Java applications with web-based, RIA (Rich Internet Application) front-ends.
IT Management Suite has been successfully deployed on the following platforms:
- Commercial: Linux, Windows, Oracle Solaris, IBM AIX, HP-UX and IBM AS/400.
- Open source: Linux and Open Solaris.
IT Management Suite supports both free and commercial databases:
- Commercial: Oracle (version 10 or higher), Microsoft SQL Server (2008 or higher).
- Free: Oracle Express, Microsoft SQL Server Express.
IT Management Suite applications run on any web browser supporting Adobe Flash version 9 or higher, such as: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari and others.
Please contact us for information on CPU, RAM and disk requirements for your installation.
- Complete, pre-integrated 360° IT service management solution with days turn up times and no systems integration costs.
- A single, unified solution for managing infrastructure, networks and applications reducing number of maintained applications and allowing IT managers to do more without additional personnel.
- Automate IT management processes with workflow reducing the number of manually performed tasks.
- Customize to specific business requirements: design own business reports, automation workflows, SLA levels and KPIs with no programming knowledge required.
- Low operating costs and training fees through graphical application interfaces designed for maximum user productivity and ease of use (e.g. no configuration files).
- KPIs and business reports presenting a clear and up-to-date picture of a business condition and reducing routine reporting costs.
- Low cost of operating environment: can be deployed using free or commercial databases and a choice of operating systems, with ability to scale over time.
- SOA-based and open for integration for protecting investments in legacy systems already in place.
Please follow links below in order to access live applications as a read-only user:
- NMS & APM (unified network, application and IT infrastructure management)
- Service Desk (incident management and SLA compliance)
- Workflow (integration and IT automation)
- KPI Dashboard
- Administrator Console
Please click here to schedule a full ITMS demo over WebEx.
Download Verax IT Management Suite applications
VMware virtual machine
Size: 3247 MB
Released on: 2013-05-09
HTTP DownloadFTP Download
A VMware image with a pre-configured 64-bit CentOS 6 Linux, free Oracle Express database, Apache Tomcat running:
NMS & APM,
KPI Dashboard with pre-configured KPIs.
Please refer to these release notes for information on virtual machine setup, passwords, NMS URL and other configuration details.
|A free VMware Player (version 3.0 or later) or a compatible VMware product.|
Questions or problems?
Please report problems, enhancement suggestions and other feedback via e-mail to itms at veraxsystems.com.
Would you like to get started faster?
Please use demos & screens tab above to access on-line demos.
Verax IT Management Suite bundles licenses for the following applications:
Please contact us for a detailed quote on license and optional services and support for your installation.