ApplicationsNMS & APM - unified network, application and IT infrastructure managementService Desk - incident management and SLA complianceCustomer Care & Billing - customer, product, service management and billingProject Management - complete control over network infrastructure projectsWorkflow - automate and track execution of business processesKPI Dashboard - measure, monitor and manage IT & telco business performance
SolutionsIT Management Suite - simplify, automate and reduce cost of IT managementOSS/BSS Suite - quickly define, provision, monitor and bill telco & IT services
- NMS & APM - manage 100+ monitors for up to 10 devices, hosts or applications for free
- Service Desk - use for 3 users with unlimited incidents for free
- IT Management Suite applications virtual machine: NMS & APM, Service Desk & SLA Management, KPI Dashboard & Workflow
- Free SNMP Agent Simulator for UNIX & Windows
- Free Database Load Simulator for UNIX & Windows
- Free IPMI Library for Java
- Free ICMP Library for Java/Windows
KPI Dashboard - measure, monitor and manage IT & telco performance
KPI Dashboard automates gathering, analysis and reporting of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for increasing efficiency and profitability of service providers such as ISPs, MSPs, internal IT departments, telco operators and others.
Single pane of glass to IT & telco Big Data
- Complex big data/data warehouse technology hidden behind a simple and graphically rich, easy to use GUI.
- User interface designed for managers and employees, not analysts familiar with data mining concepts such as cubes, OLAP or multi-dimensional queries.
- Pre-configured KPIs for NMS & APM, Service Desk and other Verax applications for instant deployment.
- Built on industry-standard Pentaho Data Analytics engine for maximum flexibility and extensibility.
KPI Dashboard has been successfully deployed on the following platforms:
- Commercial: Linux, Windows XP (Professional edition only), Windows Vista (Home or Professional), Windows 7 (Home or Professional), Windows 8 (Home or Professional), Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Oracle Solaris, IBM AIX, HP-UX and IBM AS/400.
- Open source: Linux and Open Solaris.
KPI Dashboard can use one of the following databases for storing the configuration data (KPI definitions, user accounts, etc.):
- Commercial: Oracle (version 10 or higher), Microsoft SQL Server (2008 or higher).
- Free: Oracle Express, Microsoft SQL Server Express.
In order to store KPI data (e.g. facts, dimensions), the KPI Dashboard can use one of the following databases (either directly utilizing data warehouse capabilities, or via SQL emulation):
- Commercial: Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server.
- Free: Oracle Express, Microsoft SQL Server Express, MySQL.
KPI Dashboard can collect data into the data warehouse from a variety of sources including:
- Relational databases (JDBC-enabled) including Oracle, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, DB2, Informix, PostgreSQL and others.
- Files: Excel, CSV, XML, Microsoft Access, text files.
- User defined as a combination of file and scripts.
Please check with us for support of your particular requirements.
KPI Dashboard runs on any web browser supporting Adobe Flash version 9 or higher including Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, Safari and others.
KPI Dashboard is compatible with Adobe Flash-aware DMS systems such as Cisco Digital Media Suite.
Please contact us for information on CPU, RAM and disk requirements for your installation.
- Rich graphical presentation of KPIs providing a clear and up-to-date picture of a business condition enabling managers to measure, monitor and manage business performance.
- Reduction of routine reporting costs via a fully automated data gathering process.
- Single point of access to all KPIs and data aggregation from various sources for end-to-end visualization of business performance.
- Trending based on historical performance data stored in a warehouse.
- Pre-configured KPIs for NMS & APM, Service Desk and other Verax applications, enabling instant performance data reporting.
- Rich KPI visualization capabilities via a wide range of diagrams and analyses (e.g. pie charts, bars, tables, areas, 3D and more).
- Interactive drill-down of visualized data.
- Automatic calculation of trends and projections.
- Threshold values per each indicator.
- User-defined KPI categories (e.g. CEO, CFO, CIO, IT Director and others) with per-user access permissions.
- Control point map visualizing where the KPI measurements take place.
- Panel mode for full-screen, periodic display of KPI charts on Digital Media Systems (DMS).
- Miniature (thumbnail) previews of KPIs.
- Flexible indicator configuration according to particular needs and requirements.
- Built-in data warehouse and data collection ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) engine integrating data from various data sources such as databases, spreadsheets, text files, web services and others.
- Multidimensional Expressions (MDX) query language for access to built-in or external data warehouses.
Pre-configured KPIs for Verax applications
|NMS & APM|
|Number of devices per type (last 6 months)|
|Number of alarms per severity (last 6 months)|
|Average alarm duration by severity|
|MTTR (Mean-Time-To-Recover) by alarm category (last 6 months)|
|MTTR (Mean-Time-To-Recover) for routers and switches by type (last 6 months)|
|Managed device types breakdown|
|Managed application types breakdown|
|Total network interfaces with status breakdown over time|
|Total number of configured sensors over time|
|Total number of configured counters over time|
|Number of SLA incident timers per status (last 6 months)|
|Number of change requests per status (last 6 months)|
|Number of incidents per status (last 6 months)|
|Number of change requests per category (top 10 categories in the last 6 month)|
|Number of incidents per category (top 10 categories in the last 6 months)|
Please follow the links below in order to login to read-only, live KPI viewers.
Please click here to schedule a full demo over WebEx.
More images on Flickr.com
|Number of KPIs||
(1st year of software maintenance included)
Annual software maintenance
 Perpetual license, license terms available at:
 Software maintenance terms and conditions available at: