Ceragon Evolution monitoring plugin
Verax NMS Ceragon (formerly Nera) Evolution management plugin allows easy monitoring, alerting, health check, management and performance reporting of Ceragon Evolution series microwave radio platform equipment.
General information view
The view provides high-level equipment information, such as:
- Hardware name, model, firmware version and installation date
- Terminal and station names
- Location and uptime
- List of device components along with class, name (e.g. /ne/frame-1), hardware, firmware, software end description (e.g. GIC card, etc.)
The view provides performance statistics including:
- Temperature measurements: location where temperature is measured (e.g. /ne/frame-1), source (e.g. IFU), current temperature value (in Centigrade and Fahrenheit) and temperature status
- Network utilization: location (e.g. /ne/frame-1/slot1-/gic/wan1), interface name and current utilization
Network interfaces view
The view provides a list of all network interfaces on the hardware including index, type (e.g. ethernetCSMACD), name (e.g. WAN1, ETH1), physical address, operational and administrative statuses.
Predefined Nera Evolution monitoring templates
The plugin provides predefined templates for most commonly monitored Nera Evolution items (listed in the table below). Other, user-defined sensors and performance counters can be added.
|Nera Evolution monitoring templates|
|Nera Evolution Temperature|
|Nera Evolution Network utilization|
|Nera Evolution Analog input|