ApplicationsNMS & APM - unified network, application and IT infrastructure managementService Desk - incident management and SLA complianceCustomer Care & Billing - customer, product, service management and billingProject Management - complete control over network infrastructure projectsWorkflow - automate and track execution of business processesKPI Dashboard - measure, monitor and manage IT & telco business performance
SolutionsIT Management Suite - simplify, automate and reduce cost of IT managementOSS/BSS Suite - quickly define, provision, monitor and bill telco & IT services
- NMS & APM - manage 100+ monitors for up to 10 devices, hosts or applications for free
- Service Desk - use for 3 users with unlimited incidents for free
- IT Management Suite applications virtual machine: NMS & APM, Service Desk & SLA Management, KPI Dashboard & Workflow
- Free SNMP Agent Simulator for UNIX & Windows
- Free Database Load Simulator for UNIX & Windows
- Download free IPMI Library for Java
- Download free ICMP Library for Java/Windows
Apache HTTP Server monitoring and management plugin
Verax NMS Apache HTTP Server management plugin enables easy monitoring, alerting, health check, management and performance reporting for Apache web servers (version 2 and higher are supported with mod_status enabled). HTTP is used for retrieving performance statistics.
General information view
The view presents high level server configuration and performance information including:
- Server version, build date, uptime and last restart time.
- Traffic information: total number of requests processed, number of requests per second, CPU usage, total traffic, average throughput (bytes per second) and average transfer per request (bytes per request), idle workers and others.
- Connection status summary (open, waiting and sending slots).
The view presents current requests serviced on an Apache HTTP server including: PID (process id), response time, data transferred, connecting client IP address, virtual host name and the request itself (e.g. "GET /"). Response time and transfer comparison charts for current requests are provided.
The view presents high level view of processes spawned by an Apache HTTP server including: PID (process id), server, number of times the process was accessed, number of recent requests, CPU usage, data transfers and others.
The view presents detailed Apache HTTP server statistics such as:
- Total, minimum, maximum and average response times.
- Total, minimum, maximum and average transfers.
Predefined Apache HTTP monitoring templates
The plugin contains predefined templates for most commonly monitored Apache HTTP server items. Most important, selected templates are provided in the table below (other, additional sensors and performance counters can be added by the user):
|Apache HTTP Server monitoring templates|
|Apache HTTP Server Total Accesses|
|Apache HTTP Server Total Transfer (KB)|
|Apache HTTP Server CPU Load|
|Apache HTTP Server Uptime|
|Apache HTTP Server Idle workers|
|Apache HTTP Server Bytes per second|
|Apache HTTP Server Bytes per request|
|Apache HTTP Server Busy workers|
|Apache HTTP Server Requests per second|
Verax NMS main page »