ApplicationsNMS & APM - unified network, application and IT infrastructure managementService Desk - incident management and SLA complianceCustomer Care & Billing - customer, product, service management and billingProject Management - complete control over network infrastructure projectsWorkflow - automate and track execution of business processesKPI Dashboard - measure, monitor and manage IT & telco business performance
SolutionsIT Management Suite - simplify, automate and reduce cost of IT managementOSS/BSS Suite - quickly define, provision, monitor and bill telco & IT services
- NMS & APM - manage 100+ monitors for up to 10 devices, hosts or applications for free
- Service Desk - use for 3 users with unlimited incidents for free
- IT Management Suite applications virtual machine: NMS & APM, Service Desk & SLA Management, KPI Dashboard & Workflow
- Free SNMP Agent Simulator for UNIX & Windows
- Free Database Load Simulator for UNIX & Windows
- Free IPMI Library for Java
- Free ICMP Library for Java/Windows
MySQL monitoring and management plugin
Verax NMS MySQL management plugin enables easy monitoring, alerting, health check, management and performance reporting for MySQL servers and databases. The plugin uses SQL queries in order to communicate with server instances and supports MySQL version 4 and higher.
The MySQL management plugin provides complete configuration and runtime about MySQL servers including:
- Configuration: software version and host platform.
- Server status view providing a detailed MySQL server status variables list (e.g. Aborted_clients, Bytes_sent, Uptime_since_flush_status and others) with their current values.
- System variables view providing a detailed MySQL server system configuration variables list (e.g. auto_increment_increment,basedir, wait_timeout and others) with their current values.
Database instances view
The view lists all databases (schemas) on a MySQL server with the following details:
- Table name
- Engine (e.g. MEMORY, MyISAM)
- Row count, index and data sizes for the table
- Table creation time
- Table update time
Finding and fixing corrupt tables
The MySQL management plugin enables administrators to automatically scan for and fix corrupt MySQL tables using the NMS "List corrupt tables" and "Repair corrupt table" actions.
Predefined MySQL monitoring templates
The plugin contains predefined templates for most commonly monitored MySQL server items. Most important, selected templates are provided in the table below (other, additional sensors and performance counters can be added by the user):
|MySQL monitoring templates|
|MySQL Select full range join|
|MySQL Select full join|
|MySQL Threads running|
|MySQL Bytes sent|
|MySQL Bytes received|
|MySQL Select range check|
|MySQL Slow queries|
|MySQL Query cache free memory|
|MySQL Threads created|
Verax NMS main page »