ApplicationsNMS & APM - unified network, application and IT infrastructure managementService Desk - incident management and SLA complianceCustomer Care & Billing - customer, product, service management and billingProject Management - complete control over network infrastructure projectsWorkflow - automate and track execution of business processesKPI Dashboard - measure, monitor and manage IT & telco business performance
SolutionsIT Management Suite - simplify, automate and reduce cost of IT managementOSS/BSS Suite - quickly define, provision, monitor and bill telco & IT services
- NMS & APM - manage 100+ monitors for up to 10 devices, hosts or applications for free
- Service Desk - use for 3 users with unlimited incidents for free
- IT Management Suite applications virtual machine: NMS & APM, Service Desk & SLA Management, KPI Dashboard & Workflow
- Free SNMP Agent Simulator for UNIX & Windows
- Free Database Load Simulator for UNIX & Windows
- Free IPMI Library for Java
- Free ICMP Library for Java/Windows
IBM WebSphere MQ monitoring and management plugin
Verax NMS IBM WebSphere MQ management plugin enables easy monitoring, alerting, health check, management and performance reporting for WebSphere MQ message brokers.
Queue manager information view
The view provides general WebSphere MQ queue manager configuration information:
- Manager name, creation time, operating system, software version, status (active/inactive), system channel, number of connections established and others.
- Parameter and status lists (e.g. MQCA_Q_MGR_NAME, MQIA_ACCOUNTING_INTERVAL, MQIA_CHANNEL_EVENT) with their current values.
The view provides a list of all message queues (visibility of system queues can be turned off) configured on the server with the following parameters:
- Name (e.g. SYSTEM.ADMIN.ACCOUNTING.QUEUE)
- Type (e.g. Local)
- Current, maximum, low and high depth, % of queue occupied
- Open input and output counts
- Health status
- Messages enqueued/dequeued per second
- Queue parameters (e.g. MQIA_Q_TYPE, MQIA_CLWL_Q_PRIORITY, MQIA_CLWL_Q_RANK and others)
The view provides a list of all message channels (visibility of system channels can be turned off) configured on the server with the following parameters:
- Name (e.g. SYSTEM.ADMIN.SVRCONN)
- Status (e.g. Running)
- Type (e.g. Receiver)
- Buffers received
- Buffers sent
- Bytes received
- Bytes sent
- Connection transmission (XMIT) protocol
- Message length
- List of channel parameters (such as MQCA_ALTERATION_DATE, MQIA_MONITORING_CHANNEL, MQIACH_MSG_COMPRESSION and others)
The view provides list of all the listeners on the WebSphere MQ server (e.g. TCP, SPX, NETBIOS along with status (active/inactive) and parameter list (e.g. MQIACH_LISTENER_CONTROL, MQIACH_NAME_COUNT, MQCA_ALTERATION_TIME and others) for each listener.
The view provides list of all the processes of the WebSphere MQ server (e.g. SYSTEM.DEFAULT.PROCESS with parameter list (e.g. MQIA_APPL_TYPE, MQCA_ALTERATION_DATE, MQCA_ALTERATION_TIME and others) for process.
Sensors, counters and alarms
The plugin provides predefined templates for most commonly monitored WebSphere MQ counters such as:
- Number of active users and number of transactions per second that system is servicing.
- Availability of Queue Manager and Channel Manager and others.
Verax NMS main page »