Verax OSS/BSS Suite
Quickly define, provision, monitor and bill telco & IT services
Verax OSS/BSS Suite is a complete, application-based "OSS/BSS-in-a-box" solution allowing Service Providers to quickly define, provision, monitor and bill services in convergent, multi-play environments, enabling them to start generating revenues in a short time with no integration hassles.
Verax OSS/BSS Suite is a complete solution containing the following, fully integrated applications:
Verax Customer Care & Billing (CCB) enables pre-paid and post-paid billing of products and services. It unifies four business applications (Customer Care, Product Catalog, Self Care and Billing) into one, reducing the cost and time required for integration and enabling quick time-to-market at a competitive price.
CCB is pre-integrated with Verax OSS applications (NMS, Service Desk, Provisioning) simplifying OSS-to-BSS integration and providing "looking glass" functionality for end-to-end customer information.
- Unified BSS (business support system) featuring customer care, product catalog, self care portal, inventory and billing enabling rapid deployment and quick ROI.
- Reduce customer care costs by allowing customers to directly manage their accounts.
- Quickly generate new revenues with on-line ordering.
- Single pane of glass presenting complete customer information (CP device status, raised tickets, billing information, history of purchases, payments).
- Built-in provisioning inventory for easy provisioning with Verax Workflow or other tools.
|Customer Care & Billing data sheet|
|Customer Care & Billing online help|
Verax NMS provides a service-oriented, unified management & monitoring of networks, applications and infrastructure enabling quick problem detection, root-cause analysis, reporting and automating recovery, reducing costs and shortening downtimes of IT service delivery.
- Service- and business- oriented presentation of information, enabling managers to immediately assess failure impact on provided services and prioritize recovery actions.
- Simplified and lower cost IT management with a cross-silos, 360° view of IT infrastructure, networks and applications in a single system.
- Downtime prevention by detecting potential problems before they affect service continuity.
- Shorter service downtimes: quick problem analysis via event correlations, immediate notifications and automated reactive business logic.
|NMS data sheet|
|NMS online help|
Verax Service Desk automates and streamlines incident management, ensuring timely resolution and SLA compliance.
- Streamline IT and network operations, ensure SLA compliance and maximize applications and network uptimes.
- Control incident resolution workflow from assigning tasks to administrators and resolving incidents, to automating workflows and tracking them through to completion.
- Shorten incident resolution time based on experience-based information stored in the knowledgebase.
- Ensure that incidents are resolved in a timely manner via fully configurable escalation procedures and notification procedures.
- Integrate with Verax NMS & APM and Verax Workflow in order to create advanced incident tracking scenarios such as disaster recovery procedures and service provisioning.
|Service Desk data sheet|
|Service Desk online help|
Verax AAA Manager is a tool for easy and error-free management of multiple AAA (Authentication, Authorization and Accounting) servers such as Radius, Diameter and others.
AAA Manager helps network operators to provision and manage AAA users and groups across distributed servers, manage attribute templates as well as generate cross-server graphical charts and reports on usage and sessions.
- Simplify and streamline AAA service management, reducing errors, fallout and customer churn.
- Graphically manage users, groups, sessions and attributes.
- Monitor and report NAS (Network Access Server) activity.
- Define attribute templates for error-free provisioning of users and groups.
- Reduce provisioning errors by using built-in attribute dictionary.
- Easily manage nested attribute templates such as WiFi/WiMax/DSL/LTE/Cisco and others.
Monitor your network with rich, graphical cross-server reports including:
- Summary and detailed usage statistics per each NAS/RAS device.
- Concurrency showing the maximum concurrency reached on each NAS/RAS device and its duration.
- User activity showing users still connected at the end of the report period on each NAS/RAS device.
- Provisioning interfaces for integration with Verax Workflow or other applications.
|AAA Manager data sheet|
|AAA Manager online help|
Verax Project Management (PM) enables complete control over every aspect of network infrastructure projects, from new site builds, provisioning, testing to customer handover & billing.
The application facilitates efficient and effective collaboration of project teams as well as the execution of the entire business process flows via seamless integration with other Verax OSS/BSS applications, such as Inventory, Service Desk or Network Management System.
- Reduce delivery times and meet project deadlines: dedicated project management software for network infrastructure projects: backhaul, cell-site, fiber tower, etc.
- Improve decision making: accurately report progress (e.g. Gantt charts), use built-in and custom business reports.
- Gain control through central information repository eliminating spreadsheets.
|Project Management data sheet|
|Project Management online help|
Verax OSS/BSS provisioning is based on the Verax Workflow: a complete BPM (Business Process Management) application enabling uniform, manageable and process-oriented integration of IT systems, applications, and people.
Designed for telco and IT services & applications, Verax Workflow allows service providers and enterprises to tie their applications and services into repeatable, consistent, end-to-end process flows.
- Simplifies and streamlines service management and eliminates errors and fallout, reducing customer churn.
- Increases operational efficiency of service activation allowing for cost reductions.
- Assures repeatability of the provisioning process through automation.
- Ensures provisioning transaction consistency.
- Ensures seamless, uniform communications between operator's BSS systems and the various types of network elements.
- Abstracts low-level configuration protocols and network management commands into simple workflows.
|Workflow data sheet|
|Workflow online help|
KPI Dashboard automates gathering, analysis and reporting of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for increasing efficiency and profitability of service providers such as ISPs, MSPs, internal IT departments, telco operators and others.
- Rich graphical presentation of KPIs providing a clear and up-to-date picture of a business condition enabling managers to measure, monitor and manage business performance.
- Reduction of routine reporting costs via a fully automated data gathering process.
- Single point of access to all KPIs and data aggregation from various sources for end-to-end visualization of business performance.
- Trending based on historical performance data stored in a warehouse.
- Pre-configured KPIs for Verax NMS & APM, Service Desk and other Verax applications, enabling instant performance data reporting.
|KPI Dashboard data sheet|
|KPI Dashboard online help|
Administrator Console and the core platform are shared by all Verax applications and ensure centralized, unified management and provide carrier-grade features such as fault tolerance, distributed processing, security, user management, reporting and others.
- Reduce operating costs via a centralized, unified management console.
- Ensure business continuity with High Availability configuration.
- Use hardware resources effectively and avoid investment in high-end servers by distributing processes on a cluster of cost-effective machines.
- Quickly design and modify business reports to fit business needs using a built-in, unified, cross-application reporting engine and report scheduler.
- Increase user productivity via the built-in Single Sign-On Server (SSO) for easy access to all of the OSS/BSS applications: only one-time user authentication (on the first accessed application) is required.
- Reduce user management costs by out-of-the-box integration with LDAP and ActiveDirectory services.
- Secure your installation via a sophisticated system of roles, rights and security profiles.
- Run internationally with multiple language packs.
|Administrator Console online help|
- Application-based, end-to-end solution with rapid deployment and configuration times, enabling operators to start generating revenues in a short time, avoiding integration hassles.
- Applications can be deployed together or separately for accommodating growth strategy (e.g. start with NMS and Provisioning, add Customer Care later) and reducing risk by starting with a simple setup and growing complexity over time.
- Extensible, plugin-based applications architecture allowing introduction of new products, services, network elements, workflows and reports without costly software development, protecting the initial investment and eliminating complex upgrade costs.
- Low cost of operating environment: can be deployed using free or commercial databases and a choice of operating systems, with ability to scale over time.
- Low operating costs and training fees through graphical application interfaces designed for maximum user productivity and ease of use.
- SOA-based and open for integration for protecting investments in legacy systems already in place.
Please follow links below in order to access live applications as a read-only user:
Core platform applications:
Please click here to schedule a full OSS/BSS demo over WebEx.
Commercial: Linux, Windows, Oracle Solaris, IBM AIX and HP-UX.
Open source: Linux and Open Solaris.
Commercial: Oracle (version 10 or higher), Microsoft SQL Server (2008 or higher).
Free: Oracle Express, Microsoft SQL Server Express.
OSS/BSS Suite on any web browser supporting Adobe Flash version 9 or higher, such as: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari and others.
Please contact us for information on CPU, RAM and disk requirements for your installation.
Verax OSS/BSS Suite bundles licenses for the following applications:
- Customer Care & Billing
- NMS & APM
- Service Desk
- AAA Manager
- Provisioning Workflow
- Network Infrastructure Rollout Project Management
- KPI Dashboard
- Administrator Console
Please contact us for a quote on license, services and support for your installation. The price is dependent on a number of active customers. In order to obtain an accurate quote, please be ready to provide us with estimated numbers of customers of the following types: