ApplicationsNMS & APM - unified network, application and IT infrastructure managementService Desk - incident management and SLA complianceCustomer Care & Billing - customer, product, service management and billingProject Management - complete control over network infrastructure projectsWorkflow - automate and track execution of business processesKPI Dashboard - measure, monitor and manage IT & telco business performance
SolutionsIT Management Suite - simplify, automate and reduce cost of IT managementOSS/BSS Suite - quickly define, provision, monitor and bill telco & IT services
- NMS & APM - manage up to 25 devices, applications or hosts for free
- Service Desk - manage up to 200 incidents for free
- IT Management Suite applications virtual machine: NMS & APM, Service Desk & SLA Management, KPI Dashboard & Workflow
- Free SNMP Agent Simulator for UNIX & Windows
- Free Database Load Simulator for UNIX & Windows
- Free IPMI Library for Java
- Free ICMP Library for Java/Windows
Complete control over network infrastructure projects
Verax Project Management (PM) enables complete control over every aspect of network infrastructure projects, from new site builds, provisioning, testing to customer handover & billing.
The application facilitates efficient and effective collaboration of project teams as well as the execution of the entire business process flows via seamless integration with other Verax applications, such as Inventory, Helpdesk or Network Management System.
Single pane of glass to infrastructure projects
- Reduce delivery times and meet project deadlines: dedicated project management software for network infrastructure projects: backhaul, cell-site, fiber tower, etc.
- Improve decision making: accurately report progress (e.g. Gantt charts), use built-in and custom business reports.
- Gain control through central information repository eliminating spreadsheets.
Verax Project Management has been successfully deployed on the following platforms:
- Commercial: Linux, Windows XP (Professional edition only), Windows Vista (Home or Professional), Windows 7 (Home or Professional), Windows 8 (Home or Professional), Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Oracle Solaris, IBM AIX, HP-UX and IBM AS/400.
- Open source: Linux and Open Solaris.
Verax Project Management supports both free and commercial databases:
- Commercial: Oracle (version 10 or higher), Microsoft SQL Server (2008 or higher).
- Free: Oracle Express, Microsoft SQL Server Express.
Verax Project Management runs on any web browser supporting Adobe Flash version 9 or higher, such as: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari and others.
Please contact us for information on CPU, RAM and disk requirements for your installation.
- Improve user productivity and collaboration via an intuitive, easy-to-use graphical interface.
- Reduce project delivery times and meet deadlines through effective management tool.
- Stop inefficient project management with excel spreadsheets.
- Link network infrastructure rollout with end-to-end business processes through integration with network management and helpdesk (e.g. open a trouble ticket to NOC team as part of the process).
- Ensure regulatory compliance with a central, searchable repository of site surveys, regulatory and environmental data, etc.
- Improve the decision making process with standard and custom business reports, Gantt charts and KPIs.
- Central repository of all projects with a single pane of glass progress overview.
- Complete project information: name, description, status, priority, % completed and others.
- Project schedule information: baseline and actual start & end dates, efforts and durations.
- Forecasting: adjusting schedule-based current work progress.
- Gantt charts with critical path visualization.
- Project templates for rapid creation of repeatable projects and tasks.
- Project notes with full history (author, date, etc.).
- User-defined fields for extending/customizing projects.
- Project teams: managers and regular team members.
- Searchable, file attachments for storing additional project documents.
- History: tracking changes to project elements such as: general project information, tasks, etc. for back-tracking.
- Communication plan information.
- Project action lists.
- Breakdown of project tasks: name, description, priority owner and others.
- My tasks dashboard for displaying tasks assigned to the currently logged-on user.
- Task scheduling: auto scheduled and constrained (as-soon-as-possible, no-earlier-than) tasks.
- Tasks dependencies (e.g. Start-to-Finish), also on tasks in other projects.
- Task lags for dependencies (e.g. start work two days after a predecessor has been completed).
- Critical paths.
- Predecessors and successors dependencies view for each task.
- Searchable file attachments for individual tasks.
- Keep track of project/task deliverables: name, description, responsible person, etc.
- Scheduling information: due date and status (e.g. new, delivered).
- A single task can have multiple deliverables.
- User-defined fields for extending/customizing deliverables.
- Keep track of project change requests: name, description, category (add/drop functionality, change of scope, etc.), priority, requesting person, etc.
- Scheduling information: due date and status (e.g. new, approved).
- List of associated tasks in a project affected by a change request.
- User-defined fields for extending/customizing change requests.
- Keep track of project issues: name, description, reporting person, responsible person, etc.
- Scheduling information: due date and status (e.g. new, resolved).
- Issue notes.
- Issue actions and resolutions.
- User-defined fields for extending/customizing change requests.
- Configurable project watchers, i.e. users receiving information about changes in a project via email.
- User-configured notifications for project events (new project/task, etc.).
- Generation of reports in PDF, CSV, or XLS formats.
- Graphically designed report templates.
- Scheduled report generation times (e.g. every Friday at 5 PM).
- Configurable report retention times.
- Automatic report distribution via email to the configured user groups.
- Optional integration with Verax KPI Dashboard.
- Advanced filtering with user-defined, persistent filter configurations.
- Bulk edit enabling users to change properties of multiple objects (projects, tasks, etc.) in a single action.
- User configurable selection of visible/hidden columns.
- Text search capable of searching in attachments such as Microsoft Word, Excel, or PDF files.
- User-defined fields for extending/customizing projects, tasks and other items.
- CSV imports and exports for projects, tasks and other items.
- Keyboard shortcuts and multi-edition for efficient handling of large number of projects and tasks.
- On-line help.
Click here to login to a read-only, live Project Management. The recommended screen resolution is 1200x1024 or higher.
Click here for a read-only access to the Administrator Console. The Console is bundled with the Project Management distribution package and contains user management, business reports, background process management and other core functionalities.
Please click here to schedule a full demo over WebEx.
More images on Flickr.com