Reduce Project Administration Effort
Automate task scheduling and forecasting with ready-to-use pre-defined workflow templates.
Collaborate More Efficiently
Collaborate efficiently with stakeholders with central, searchable information repository.
Save hours spent on comparing multiple spreadsheets and reduce risk of data corruption.
Click to expand:
- Central repository of all projects with a single pane of glass progress overview.
- Predefined project templates for fiber and wireless backhaul site build outs.
- Complete project information: name, description, status, priority, % completed and others.
- Project schedule information: baseline and actual start & end dates, efforts and durations.
- Forecasting: adjusting schedule based on a current work progress.
- Gantt charts with critical path visualization.
- Project templates for a rapid creation of repeatable projects and tasks.
- Project notes with full history (author, date, etc.).
- User-defined fields for extending/customizing projects.
- Project teams: managers and regular team members.
- Searchable, file attachments for storing additional project documents.
- History: tracking changes to project elements such as: general project information, tasks, etc. for back-tracking.
- Communication plan information.
- Project action lists.
- Breakdown of project tasks: name, description, priority owner and others.
- My tasks dashboard for displaying tasks assigned to the currently logged-on user.
- Task scheduling: auto scheduled and constrained (as-soon-as-possible, no-earlier-than) tasks.
- Ready-to-use pre-defined workflow templates for fiber and wireless backhaul site built-outs, fiber-to-the tower, microwave backhaul, cell site rollout, etc.
- Tasks dependencies (e.g. Start-to-Finish), also on tasks in other projects.
- Task lags for dependencies (e.g. start work two days after a predecessor has been completed).
- Critical paths.
- Predecessors and successors dependencies view for each task.
- Searchable file attachments for individual tasks.
- Keep track of project change requests: name, description, category (add/drop functionality, change of scope, etc.), priority, requesting person, etc.
- Scheduling information: due date and status (e.g. new, approved).
- List of associated tasks in a project affected by a change request.
- User-defined fields for extending/customizing change requests.
- Configurable project watchers, i.e. users receiving information about changes in a project via email.
- User-configured notifications for project events (new project/task, etc.).
- Generation of reports in PDF, CSV, or XLS formats.
- Graphically designed report templates.
- Scheduled report generation times (e.g. every Friday at 5 PM).
- Configurable report retention times.
- Automatic report distribution via email to the configured user groups.
- Advanced filtering with user-defined, persistent filter configurations.
- Bulk edit enabling users to change properties of multiple objects (projects, tasks, etc.) in a single action.
- User configurable selection of visible/hidden columns.
- Text search capable of searching in attachments such as Microsoft Word, Excel or PDF files.
- User-defined fields for extending/customizing projects, tasks and other items.
- CSV imports and exports for projects, tasks and other items.
- Keyboard shortcuts and multi-edition for efficient handling of large number of projects and tasks.
- On-line help.
Commercial: Linux, Windows XP (Professional edition only), Windows Vista (Home or Professional), Windows 7 (Home or Professional), Windows 8 (Home or Professional), Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Oracle Solaris, IBM AIX and HP-UX.
Open source: Linux and Open Solaris.
Commercial: Oracle (version 10 or higher), Microsoft SQL Server (2008 or higher).
Free: Oracle Express, Microsoft SQL Server Express.
Verax Site Management runs on any web browser supporting Adobe Flash version 9 or higher, such as: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari and others.
Please contact us for information on CPU, RAM and disk requirements for your installation.