Verax Site Management
Complete control over entire site management lifecycle
- Large scale projects
- Better collaboration
- Track and control
Complete site lifecycle management
Verax Site Management enables complete control over every aspect of site management lifecycle from new site built-outs to operations and maintenance of existing sites. The system reduces administration effort of managing complex infrastructure projects, such as: fiber and wireless backhaul site built-outs, fiber-to-the tower, microwave backhaul, cell site rollout, etc., by providing a holistic view of all projects, sites and resources information in a single, unified system.
- Management of large scale infrastructure projects.
- Collaborate efficiently with stakeholders through central, searchable information repository eliminating spreadsheets.
- Track and control operations at each site with automated task scheduling and forecasting.
Covering the entire site lifecycle
Verax Site Management enables complete control over network infrastructure projects, (such as fiber and wireless backhaul site built-outs, fiber-to-the tower, microwave backhaul, cellsite rollout, etc.). It covers everything from new site built-outs, through provisioning and testing to customer handover.
Verax Site Management reduces project administration effort and saves time by consolidating site detailed data with project information about tasks, deliverables and resources in a single unified system. It continuously provides precise and current state of projects on each stage ensuring completion on time and within budget.
Rapid scheduling of complex projects
With constant pressure to reduce cycle times maintaining a wide scale infrastructure without additional field personnel requires the ability to handle dozens site updates, such as new equipment installs simultaneously.
Verax Site Management comes with ready-to-use pre-defined workflows templates for automating repeatable operations tasks, such as new site deployments, equipment upgrades, site relocation or removal. The template engine allows to freely create, model and group elements such as: task, estimated duration times, task dependencies helping you to save time and money with ability to rapid creation of repeatable projects and tasks and reducing the number of manually performed tasks.
Automated task scheduling and forecasting
Management of large-scale infrastructure projects is challenging in terms of coordination and keeping track of resource utilization especially when it involves multiple stakeholders.
Verax Site Management facilitates users to organize, forecast and track all project-related activities enabling them to monitor projects start to final approval. It helps the management teams to shorten delivery cycles while staying within budget.
Collaborate efficiently and effectively with stakeholders
Operating and maintaining telecommunication networks requires orchestration of significant number of tasks and uninterrupted information flow between internal and external stakeholders.
With advanced user rights management and role based security policies Verax Site Management allows to collaborate and communicate effectively with 3rd party units such as contractors, equipment vendors and lease management companies providing every stakeholder with clear understanding of their tasks, responsibilities and time frames.
The e-mail notification engine can be configured on a single task level helping users to be aware of the current progress in real time.
Associate relevant documents with sites
Verax Site Management allows to associate relevant documents with sites and ensure regulatory compliance for all important site documentation, such as survey reports, permits, lease agreements, etc. which enables users to create, organize and share documentation and eliminate the need for the typical spreadsheets.
This feature allows to save labor hours spent on comparing multiple spreadsheets and reduce risk of data corruption during manual entry process. Document repository has a full history log facilitating review of all historical information and enables users to keep track of important project dates, such as lease date terms.
Total awareness leads to total control
Verax Site Management provides a holistic view of all maintenance tasks and incidents at each site providing the ability to easily prioritize and schedule maintenance, such as equipment upgrades and reconfiguration. Centralized task management enables quick identification of problems, minimizes delays and reduces operational costs.
Link network infrastructure rollout with business processes
The system is designed to provide project leadership with deeper understanding on how individual project areas are performing and their impact on the entire project's schedule. It allows for easy prioritization of incidents, improved operational efficiency and shortens delivery cycle.
Gantt charts, critical path visualization
The system enables users to make decisions based on current work progress and identify potential bottlenecks before they disrupt project's schedule. Timeline forecasting feature of Verax Site Management provides real- time updates on forecasted, planned and actual task completion dates helping users to cooperate more efficiently and better coordinate ongoing activities.
Resource management capabilities along with configurable notification policies enable more optimal resource utilization. Quick identification of future resource requirements reduces the risk of underestimating or overestimating project future needs. Pre-defined workflow templates allow for rapid scheduling of complex projects including task dependencies and constraints which dramatically reduces project management costs.
Click to expand:
- Central repository of all projects with a single pane of glass progress overview.
- Predefined project templates for fiber and wireless backhaul site build outs.
- Complete project information: name, description, status, priority, % completed and others.
- Project schedule information: baseline and actual start & end dates, efforts and durations.
- Forecasting: adjusting schedule based on a current work progress.
- Gantt charts with critical path visualization.
- Project templates for a rapid creation of repeatable projects and tasks.
- Project notes with full history (author, date, etc.).
- User-defined fields for extending/customizing projects.
- Project teams: managers and regular team members.
- Searchable, file attachments for storing additional project documents.
- History: tracking changes to project elements such as: general project information, tasks, etc. for back-tracking.
- Communication plan information.
- Project action lists.
- Breakdown of project tasks: name, description, priority owner and others.
- My tasks dashboard for displaying tasks assigned to the currently logged-on user.
- Task scheduling: auto scheduled and constrained (as-soon-as-possible, no-earlier-than) tasks.
- Tasks dependencies (e.g. Start-to-Finish), also on tasks in other projects.
- Task lags for dependencies (e.g. start work two days after a predecessor has been completed).
- Critical paths.
- Predecessors and successors dependencies view for each task.
- Searchable file attachments for individual tasks.
- Keep track of project/task deliverables: name, description, responsible person, etc.
- Scheduling information: due date and status (e.g. new, delivered).
- A single task can have multiple deliverables.
- User-defined fields for extending/customizing deliverables.
- Keep track of project change requests: name, description, category (add/drop functionality, change of scope, etc.), priority, requesting person, etc.
- Scheduling information: due date and status (e.g. new, approved).
- List of associated tasks in a project affected by a change request.
- User-defined fields for extending/customizing change requests.
- Keep track of project issues: name, description, reporting person, responsible person, etc.
- Scheduling information: due date and status (e.g. new, resolved).
- Issue notes.
- Issue actions and resolutions.
- User-defined fields for extending/customizing change requests.
- Configurable project watchers, i.e. users receiving information about changes in a project via email.
- User-configured notifications for project events (new project/task, etc.).
- Generation of reports in PDF, CSV, or XLS formats.
- Graphically designed report templates.
- Scheduled report generation times (e.g. every Friday at 5 PM).
- Configurable report retention times.
- Automatic report distribution via email to the configured user groups.
- Advanced filtering with user-defined, persistent filter configurations.
- Bulk edit enabling users to change properties of multiple objects (projects, tasks, etc.) in a single action.
- User configurable selection of visible/hidden columns.
- Text search capable of searching in attachments such as Microsoft Word, Excel or PDF files.
- User-defined fields for extending/customizing projects, tasks and other items.
- CSV imports and exports for projects, tasks and other items.
- Keyboard shortcuts and multi-edition for efficient handling of large number of projects and tasks.
- On-line help.
More images on Flickr.com
Commercial: Linux, Windows XP (Professional edition only), Windows Vista (Home or Professional), Windows 7 (Home or Professional), Windows 8 (Home or Professional), Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Oracle Solaris, IBM AIX and HP-UX.
Open source: Linux and Open Solaris.
Commercial: Oracle (version 10 or higher), Microsoft SQL Server (2008 or higher).
Free: Oracle Express, Microsoft SQL Server Express.
Verax Site Management runs on any web browser supporting Adobe Flash version 9 or higher, such as: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari and others.
Please contact us for information on CPU, RAM and disk requirements for your installation.